If you have arrived here from Denise Tarlinton blog, you are on the right track
Is that time of the year when Close To My Heart brings us with so many yummy new products. The first paper collection that we are showcasing is Zoe. I am so inspired by it. Great color, patterns such a very versatile paper.
I did this mini accordion album . I wanted to be able to show some pictures of a great moment . So I designed this mini album that is so easy to do and so handy. You can even carry it around on your purse.
Do it your self - Here is how :
1) Cut a 12" X 12" Zoe paper at 6". You now will have 2 pieces of Zoe paper measuring 6" X 12" each.
2) Score the 2 pieces (long side) at 4", 8" each.
3) Glue one of the scored panel of the 6" X 12" Zoe paper to the next. You will end up with a longer piece of paper.
4) Fold as desired.
5) Cut photo mats according to the photo's size.
6) Decorate as desired. I used the Zoe paper's borders as part of my decoration. One of it is the actual tittle of the album.
Thank You SO much for your kid visit. If you have any question feel free to ask in the comment section.
Now hop on over to Jennifer Wolford blog to see what a fabulous Zoe project she has in store for you.