So in love with this new book. It took me a while because I wanted to experiment with different materials and mixed media techniques. 

First of all To make the book I used @eileenhull Pocket Journal Die from @sizzix . To cover the base instead of using pattern paper I used paper napkins. Thanks to Eileen for sending such beautiful napkin collection. The napkin background was white. So I decided to use @tim_holtz Distress Paints from @ranger_ink to give it like a tint and sparkle. I use Tarnished Brass and Brushed Pewter. I did a dry brush technique. You just need a drop of the paint . A little bit goes a long way. 

For the cover I did the butterfly and the flourish using @primamarketinginc Redesign Mold Baroque Swirls and Butterfly in Flight with @jovi_es Air Dry Clay. Some of the laces are from old dresses and blouses. Some are old ones from Prima Marketing. The accordion mini album is done using fabric from old curtains.

Repurposing that is me . 

No hay comentarios.